Saturday, October 11, 2008

Where Is Katrina, Anyway?

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted on this blog for a couple weeks. There have been a couple reasons for that. I haven't felt very inspired to write lately, because of various personal troubles I've been facing. Also, I do not like this style very much. I would rather have this be more personal.

I have the option of writing more for the Change, which I would like to do. But I don't think I can maintain this blog and write for that one as well, so I need to make a decision on which one to focus on more. So, basically this break is a time of thinking for me, asking myself which blog would be better for my to contribute to and what the purpose for my online writing is so that I can stay focused on that purpose.

So, bear with me please. I should have an answer within the next two weeks.

P.S. If you have any input, I'd love to hear it.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Just think on keyboard!

Sharon said...

May the Lord help you make the right decision.