Saturday, December 16, 2006

Modesty Survey


Introducing: The Rebelution's Modesty Survey
The Modesty Survey is really coming together. The questions were all submitted yesterday, and now the team (Alex, Brett, Sarah and I) is going to do some serious editing of the questions and David Boskovic is building us the website for it. I'm so excited about how this is going to turn out. I just hope I won't have to get rid of too much of my clothes. Just kidding! I'll be very glad to be able to wear clothes that I know won't be tempting any guys. I hope this will be a great help to many girls and guys alike.

3 comments:

~Celeste~ said...

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this! I am looking forward to when it is done!

Becky said...

*cheers wildly*

*yay* for the modesty team... especially you and Sarah who are editing all our nonsensical girl questions into something logical guys can understand! ;)

=D

caleb gage said...

Keep up all your hard work Katrina!