Thursday, November 16, 2006

Welcome To My Blog

First off, let me say thank you to anyone that is viewing my blog. I'm very glad to be part of the blogger revolution now.

I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm a Jesus Freak. If you didn't know, a Jesus Freak is more than just a Christian. A Jesus Freak is willing to do anything for the sake of pleasing Jesus. Because I'm a Jesus Freak I do more than some Christians find necessary. I dress modestly, only listen to Christian music, don't watch rated-R movies (except the Passion of the Christ), I won't date, and I won't kiss until I'm married. There's more, but I can't think of it at the moment. My favorite bands are Jeremy Camp, BarlowGirl, Superchic[k], TobyMac, Jars of Clay,Kutless, Relient K, and last but not least, AUDIO ADRENALINE. I'm so sad that Audio Adrenaline is not going to be a band anymore. I love Jane Austen, Louisa May Alcott, Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Karen Kingsbury, Francine Rivers, Sarah Arthur, Josh Harris, and Alex and Brett Harris . I like to read, skateboard, play basketball and softball, read, crochet and knit, post on the Rebelution forum, read, and read more. I have two younger sisters and a two year old brother who along with my parents are my favorite people in the world who I dearly love. I will post more soon and thanks for checking out my blog.

3 comments:

~Celeste~ said...

I am glad you got a blog! Congrats!

Hannah Beth said...

Hi there! I found your blog through the Rebelution forum. Welcome to the blogosphere!

Stephanie said...

I found your blog through your siggy on the Rebelutionary forum. Hi! :)